• Yukarıda yer alan hiçbir bilgi kesinlik içermez. Esigara kullanımını düşünüyorsanız doktorunuzla görüşünüz.

Mod-Ato Çeşitleri Holly Atty - Patibulum (Project 9)

Karagezgin 

Council
Doğrulanmış
Katılım
18 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki Puanı
Puanları
Konum
İstanbul
Web Sitesi
krmylmz.com
Holly Atty - Patibulum (Project 9)

Merhaba arkadaşlar ,

Konu içeriside Video İncelemesi , İngilizce detaylı bir açıklama ( zamanım olursa çevirisinide yaparım ileriki günlerde), Görseller , Özel kitleri içinulaşabileceğiniz adres RRP gibi bilgileryer alacaktır.

---------------------

1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg

Specs:

Diameter - 22mm
Height - 33.5mm not including drip tip; 42.7mm including drip tip
Weight - 51g
Capacity - 2.8ml
Construction - SS316
Finish - machine
Insulators - POM
O-rings - NBR
Post screws - SS304, Phillips head M2
510 - SS316
Drip tip - SS316, 510 compatible
Tank - amber ultem 1000
Airflow - 4 options - approximately 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 2mm
RRP - $190

Chris Pollock Yazılı(detaylı) değerlendirmesi
Packaging/presentation:
The Patibulum comes in your standard clear plastic slide container, similar to the ones used by KHW and Haku, but a little bit longer. It has a silver sticker on it with the atomizer name and social media links (I have no idea what "Project 9" is). Insider the container you have the tank, drip tip, and bag of spares bookended by two blue foam pads. The spares kit has two replacement post screws and a full set of o-rings. I have to say, for the price, I would like to see a better presentation. Perhaps a zipper case or cardboard box with foam cutout. The packaging does its job during shipping fine, but I'm just a little tired of the plastic slide containers. I would also like to see a spare tank in PMMA and certificate of authenticity included. I rate the Patibulum an 8/10 in this category.

Accessibility/attainability:
The Patibulum was available through lists in the modder's Facebook group and exclusive dealers around the world. There were around 1000 produced, according to the modder. Recommended retail price is $190, not including shipping, taxes, or fees. I got mine secondhand. Three batches have been produced and all lists are finished. They seem to be prized by users so I haven't seen many available on the secondary market. You'd have to do some Google-fu to find the retailers. I rate this atty a 9/10 in this category.

Machining/finish:
I can rate the Patibulum very good here. Machining is some of the best I've seen. The Tank is machined from 316 stainless steel. I found no burrs, sharp edges, unwanted tool marks, or blemishes on the tank I received. There are some tool marks in the deck which are intentional (see pics). The deck and airflow system have some intricate machining. All the threads (which are few) are smooth. All o-rings (which are a lot) provide the perfect amount of tension. Laser engraved under the deck is a serial number and on either side of the base is the atty name and modder name. The atty has a machine finish which is consistent and free of cosmetic defect. The ultem tank is polished clear. Perfect 10/10 in this category.

Design/engineering:
There is a lot to say in regards to the design and engineering of the Patibulum. It has a novel and very effective airflow control system and some interesting deck features. I'll start with the deck. It has coil rod notches on either side for a 2.5mm rod. The posts are positioned far enough apart for a 2.5mm coil. Around the posts sits a chamber reducer which effectively makes the deck 9.5mm. The reducer has cutouts for the wick and is held in place to the deck by an o-ring. It also has a notch machined around it so you can get a grip on it for removal. The chimney sits on top of the reducer, sealing the deck from the tank and closing the wick holes. The deck screws into the base with all the airflow control components and insulators between. Airflow on the Patibulum is controlled by a sliding lever underneath the base and allows the user to choose 4 options. The modder told me these are approximately 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm, and 2mm. There are four indicators corresponding to the four positions, although they are all the same and don't tell which way to open or close to increase or lessen the airflow. When you slide the lever, square holes of differing depths are positioned behind a large rectangular air inlet in the base. This airflow disk as we will call it is separated from the base and deck by insulators and o-rings and the positive pin runs through it and the insulators. The pin has airflow cutouts and air travels into the base, around the insulators and pin, and up under the coil. The tank assembly consists of an ultem tank section, chimney, top cap, and drip tip. The chimney and top cap sandwich the ultem tank by screwing together and seal with an o-ring. The drip tip design reminds me of a heatsink. The tank assembly is held to the base by a pair of orings. To fill, the user turns the tank upside down and separates the tank from the base. Including all screws and o-rings, there are 21 individual parts to this RTA. In all those parts (not including the post screws or 510), there are only two threaded sections - deck to base, and top cap to chimney. I think that's a really smart design. Most parts are held in place by o-rings and that reduces the likelihood of cross-threading or parts seizing. I rate the Patibulum a 9/10 in this category.

User experience/vape:
The Patibulum has inched its way up near the top of my favorite MTL RTA's. It's relatively easy to build and wick, easy to fill, produces great flavor and vapor density, and does not leak. For the coil, I ** using a 2.5mm 28/36g ss clapton with a resistance of 0.7 ohms. The Phillip's head M2 post screws are easy to operate but not my favorite head type. For the wire users will employ, they tighten just fine though. You will want to coil in a clockwise fashion so as to not loosen the coil when you tighten the screw and you will want to wrap the leads around the screw. If you don't wrap them the cut legs will touch the chamber reducer and short out. The coil rod guides place the coil at optimal height. Once you have installed the coil and dry fired any hotspots out, you thread your cotton through. I use organic Japanese cotton pads with the outer layers peeled off and the cotton rolled fairly tight. After the cotton is in the coil, you fold the tails up like you would with a Dvarw and install the chamber reducer. After the reducer is in place, fold the cotton down into the wick holes and cut them even with or just outside of the edge of the reducer. Fluff the cut tails and apply some e-liquid, then fill the tank and put the tank and base together. Filling this way is fine for me. If the modder would have included a top fill feature you could risk flooding the deck when refilling without juice flow control. If you are used to a Dvarw then the Patibulum is even easier to fill, as the tank is held to the base by o-rings so there's no chance for threads to get seized by over-tightening. The included drip tip is not really for me; the fins don't feel very comfortable. I have been using a Hellfire whistle tip instead. Running at 18 watts I get a nice, dense, flavorful vape. The airflow control offers a true mouth-to-lung draw and covers most of the spectrum for this style of vaping. I'm not sure that the four positions are exactly 0.6, 0.8, 1.2, and 2mm. It feels more like 0.8, 1, 1.4, and 2mm. In any case, it works very well and I think Holy Atty was the first to incorporate this style of airflow control. The Sine has a similar system but was released after the Patibulum. You do need to remove the atty from the mod to adjust the airflow but it really only needs to be set once and doesn't move on its own once you screw the atomizer to the mod. There is no indication, but moving the airflow lever to the left is closed and right is open, which is a bit backwards for me. Even though air changes direction multiple times before hitting the coil, the draw is quiet and smooth. As a MTL vaper, this is really a joy to use. I rate the Patibulum a 9/10 in this category. I deduct one point because it is only geared for MTL vaping, and does not cover RDL or DL.

Room for improvement/cons:
1 - Include a certificate of authenticity and another tank in PMMA with the stock kit.
2 - Better presentation for the price.
3 - Incorporate more airflow options to cover more styles of vaping.
4 - Different drip tip.
5 - Indicators for the airflow control that tell which way is open and which is closed.

Final thoughts/conclusion:
Overall, I ** very pleased with the Patibulum. It could have a better presentation, but the machining and finish quality is great and it has some novel design features. The price is a bit high and I wish there was another tank in PMMA included, but the vapor production is dense and flavorful and competes with the best available modern RTA's on the market. It is pretty easy to build, wick, and maintain. There are minimal threaded parts, which I think is a very good way to engineer an atty. I would rather have to replace o-rings than threads and a full set of replacements o-rings is included in the spares kit. Refilling is easy for me but maybe some would prefer top-fill. There are thrid party accessories available from G2 Customs. The modder was very friendly and easy to contact and answered any questions I had. If you like MTL tanks and are willing to hunt a bit, I would recommend looking for a Patibulum. I'll link the Holy Atty Facebook group in the comments.

Final rating:
9/10

As always, thank you for reading my review! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment below. Be well and vape safe!
Lütfen, Giriş Yap veya Kayıt Ol URL içeriğini görüntülemek için!

Video İnceleme:

Aksesuar

Ürün güzel ama ismini çok antipatik buldum. Önyargılarım var kıramıyorum zincirlerimi.

Atomizer çok şık görünüyor. Kurulum kolay gibi duruyor. Tek eksi yanı kutusu heralde :D 190$ lık atomizer yapıyon klon atomizer kutusunda satmak nedir arkideş :D

1,928Konular
128,716Mesajlar
9,873Kullanıcılar
PROMETHAMSon Üye
Geri
Üst Alt